Ryan Truex Notes:
- Career Starts at New Hampshire Motor Speedway: 4 (1 MENCS, 1 NXS, 2 NCWTS)
- Best Start: 7th (NCWTS, 2017)
- Best Finish: 2nd (NCWTS, 2017)
- Last NXS Start: 2012
- Current NXS Driver Standings: 8th
- Truex holds two wins in four starts at NHMS in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East. Both wins occurred in 2010.
- Truex has also earned one pole award at NHMS in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East in 2009.
Kaulig Racing Notes:
- Best Start at New Hampshire: 11th (2016)
- Best Finish at New Hampshire: 13th (2017)
- Truex: “I’m really excited to go to New Hampshire Motor Speedway this weekend. It’s one of my favorite tracks—somewhere that I grew up going and watching my dad and brother race. So it’s a really special place to me and somewhere that I really want to go and perform well. It’s a tough track. It’s flat and the corner are really long. It’s really hard to pass and just get your setup right. In practice we’ll just have to focus a lot on just getting the car turning and being good on the long run. Hopefully we’ll have some qualifying speed so we can start up front and have track position. If we do all of that we should have a good day and hopefully we can have a top five with this Phantom Fireworks Chevy.”