Ryan Truex Notes:
- Career Starts at Watkins Glen: 2 (1 MENCS, 1 NXS)
- Best Start: 13th (NXS, 2012)
- Best Finish: 15th (NXS, 2012)
- Last NXS Start: 2012
- Current NXS Driver Standings: 8th
- Truex has one win in two starts at Watkins Glen in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East. The win came in 2009.
- Truex has also earned one pole award at Watkins Glen in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East in 2017.
Kaulig Racing Notes:
- Best Start at Watkins Glen: 14th (2017)
- Best Finish at Watkins Glen: 22nd (2017)
- Truex: “So this weekend we’re going to Watkins Glen. I’m really excited to get back to road course racing. I ran the (NASCAR) K&N East race there last year and got the pole and led a bunch of laps so I feel really comfortable going into this race. They just repaved the track a few years ago so it’s a little different now. It’s fast and treacherous and these Xfinity cars are already treacherous as it is. Track position is going to be important. We need to have a good car and these guys have had a good car in the past there. So I’m looking forward to it and it’s a good place to get a top 5 and hopefully battle for a win.”