Ryan Truex Notes:
- This will be Truex’s first race at Road America in his NASCAR Xfinity Series career.
- Current NXS Driver Standings: 8th
- Last time out on a road course (Mid-Ohio) Truex placed fifth, earning Kaulig Racing its first top-five finish in the team’s short history.
Kaulig Racing Notes:
- Best Start at Road America: 9th (2016)
- Best Finish at Road America: 7th (2017)
- Kaulig Racing has competed at Road America twice (2016, 2017).
- Truex: “So this weekend we’re at Road America and I’m really excited to get back to another road course. We’ve had a lot of speed and we’re coming off a top five at Mid-Ohio so I know we have a good car. I’m a rookie at Road America so it’s going to take a little bit of time to learn the track. We’ve got a rookie set of tires so we’ll have more laps in practice. I’ve been doing a lot of studying, watching a lot of film and doing a lot of iRacing to get ready for this. So hopefully we can have another top-five run and get some momentum back on our side.”