Kaulig Racing Weekly Preview | Dover Motor Speedway
April 26, 2023
Dover Motor Speedway
NASCAR Cup Series (NCS)
Sunday, April 30 at 2:00 p.m. EST on FS1
- Kaulig Racing has made two starts at Dover Motor Speedway in the NCS.
- The team’s best finish at the track came from Justin Haley in 2022 with an 11th-place finish.
- So far in the 2023 season, Kaulig Racing has earned three top-10 finishes and has led one lap.
AJ Allmendinger, No. 16 Nutiren Ag Solutions Camaro ZL1
- AJ Allmendinger has 23 NCS starts, 152 laps led, three top-10 finishes and an average finish of 23.3 at Dover Motor Speedway.
- Allmendinger will make his second NCS start with Kaulig Racing at Dover Motor Speedway this weekend.
Justin Haley, No. 31 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Autism Awareness Camaro ZL1
- Justin Haley has made one start at Dover Motor Speedway in the NCS during the 2022 season, where he earned an 11th-place finish and led a career-high 19 laps.
- So far in the 2023 season, Haley has earned two top-10 finishes.
Dover Motor Speedway
NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS)
Saturday, April 29 at 1:30 p.m. EST on FS1
- Kaulig Racing has made 18 starts at Dover Motor Speedway in the NXS.The team has earned four top fives, seven top-10 finishes and has led 39 laps at Dover.
- So far in the 2023 season, Kaulig Racing has earned two wins, two pole awards, seven top fives, 18 top-10 finishes and has led 271 laps.
Derek Kraus, No. 10 LeafHome Water Solutions Chevrolet Camaro
- Derek Kraus will make his first NXS start at Dover Motor Speedway this weekend with Kaulig Racing.
- Kraus has two previous starts and two top-10 finishes at Dover Motor Speedway in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series (NCTS).
- Kraus has two top-10 finishes in three starts with Kaulig Racing.
Daniel Hemric, No. 11 Cirkul Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Hemric has made seven starts at at Dover Motor Speedway in the NXS and has earned three top fives, five top-10 finishes and has led 24 laps.
- Hemric has started from the pole position twice at Dover Motor Speedway.
- So far in the 2023 NXS season, Hemric has earned one top five and five top-10 finishes and has led 15 laps.
Chandler Smith, No. 16 Quick Tie Products Chevrolet Camaro
- Chandler Smith will make his second NXS start at Dover Motor Speedway.
- Smith finished 21st after starting 12th in the 2022 A-Game 200.
- He made one previous start at Dover in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in 2020, finishing 20th in the KDI Office Technology 200.
- So far in the 2023 NXS season, Smith has earned one win, one pole award, four top fives, five top-10 finishes and has led 205 laps.