Kaulig Racing Weekly Preview | Homestead-Miami Speedway
October 18, 2023
4EVER 400 Presented by Mobil 1
NASCAR Cup Series (NCS)
Sunday, October 22 at 2:30 p.m. EDT on NBC
- Kaulig Racing has made two NCS starts at Homestead-Miami Speedway and earned a third-place finish in the 2022 Dixie Vodka 400 with AJ Allmendinger.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Kaulig Racing has earned one win at the Bank of America ROVAL 400, four top five and 12 top-10 finishes.
- After earning a race-high of 46 laps-led in the Bank of America ROVAL 400, the team has led a total of 88 laps in the 2023 season.
AJ Allmendinger, No. 16 Campers Inn RC Camaro ZL1
- AJ Allmendinger has made 11 NCS starts at Homestead-Miami Speedway and has earned two top five and four top-10 finishes.
- Allmendinger’s best finish NCS finish on an oval in the 2022 season came at Homestead-Miami where he finished third.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Allmendinger has earned one win, three top five, six top-10 finishes and has led 64 laps.
Justin Haley, No. 31 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camaro ZL1
- Justin Haley has made two NCS starts at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Haley has earned one top five and five top-10 finishes, with a best qualifying effort of third.
- Haley’s best finish of the season came from his runner-up finish in the first-ever race at the Chicago Street Course where he led 23 laps, the most he has led in a single race.
- After completing the 2023 Coca-Cola 600 and Alsco Uniforms 300, Haley now holds the record for the most NASCAR National Series miles completed in a single day by any driver in NASCAR history.
Contender Boats 300
NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS)
Saturday, October 21 at 3:00 p.m. EDT on USA
- Kaulig Racing has made 15 starts at Homestead-Miami Speedway and has earned five top fives, eight top-10 finishes and has led 91 laps.
- So far in the 2023 NXS season, Kaulig Racing has earned four wins, six pole awards, 21 top fives, 48 top-10 finishes and has led 610 laps.
Daniel Hemric, No. 10 Cirkul Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Hemric has made five NXS starts at Homestead Miami Speedway and has earned three top fives and three top-10 finishes.
- Hemric has earned six top five and 16 top-10 finishes so far in the 2023 season.
- The No.10 car currently sits seventh in the Owner’s Championship.
Derek Kraus, No. 11 Hardscape Construction Chevrolet Camaro
- Derek Kraus will make his first start at Homestead-Miami Speedway in the NXS in the Contender Boats 300.
- Out of his six NXS starts with Kaulig Racing, Kraus has earned three top-10 finishes in the 2023 season.
Chandler Smith, No. 16 Quick Tie Products Chevrolet Camaro
- Chandler Smith will make his second start at Homestead-Miami Speedway in the NXS in the Contender Boats 300.
- Smith finished seventh in the 2022 race at Homstead-Miami after starting in ninth.
- Smith currently sits 15 points below the cutline for the Championship 4 with one win, eight top fives and 12 top-10 finishes.