Kaulig Racing Weekly Preview | Martinsville Speedway
October 25, 2023
NASCAR Cup Series (NCS)
Sunday, October 29 at 2:00 p.m. EDT on NBC
- Kaulig Racing has made six NCS starts at Martinsville Speedway.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Kaulig Racing has earned one win at the Bank of America ROVAL 400, five top five and 13 top-10 finishes.
- After earning a race-high of 46 laps-led in the Bank of America ROVAL 400, the team has led a total of 88 laps in the 2023 season.
AJ Allmendinger, No. 16 Action Industries Camaro ZL1
- AJ Allmendinger has made 24 NCS starts at Martinsville Speedway and has earned two top five, seven top-10 finished and has led 50 laps.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Allmendinger has earned one win, four top five, seven top-10 finishes and has led 64 laps.
Justin Haley, No. 31 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camaro ZL1
- Justin Haley has made five NCS starts at Martinsville Speedway.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Haley has earned one top five and five top-10 finishes, with a best qualifying effort of third.
- Haley’s best finish of the season came from his runner-up finish in the first-ever race at the Chicago Street Course where he led 23 laps, the most he has led in a single race.
- After completing the 2023 Coca-Cola 600 and Alsco Uniforms 300, Haley now holds the record for the most NASCAR National Series miles completed in a single day by any driver in NASCAR history.
Dead On Tools 250
NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS)
Saturday, October 28 at 3:30 p.m. EDT on USA
- Kaulig Racing has made 18 NXS starts at Martinsville Speedway and has earned three top fives, nine top-10 finishes and led 99 laps.
- So far in the 2023 NXS season, Kaulig Racing has earned four wins, six pole awards, 21 top fives, 49 top-10 finishes and led 631 laps.
Daniel Hemric, No. 10 Campers Inn RV Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Hemric has made five NXS starts at Martinsville Speedway and has earned two top five and four top-10 finishes. He has also led 46 laps at Martinsville Speedway.
- Hemric has earned six top five and 17 top-10 finishes so far in the 2023 season.
- The No.10 car currently sits sixth in the Owner’s Championship.
Layne Riggs, No. 11 Infinity Communications Group Chevrolet Camaro
- This weekend’s Dead on Tools 250 will mark Layne Rigg’s first NXS start at Martinsville Speedway.
- In his previous two starts with Kaulig Racing, Riggs earned one top-10 finish.
Chandler Smith, No. 16 Quick Tie Products Chevrolet Camaro
- Chandler Smith will make his second start at Martinsville Speedway in the NXS in the Dead On Tools 250 after finishing 10th in the spring race at the track earlier this year.
- Smith currently sits 54 points below the cutline for the Championship 4. He has one win, eight top fives and 12 top-10 finishes in the NXS this season.