Kaulig Racing Weekly Preview | Martinsville Speedway
April 12, 2023
NASCAR Cup Series (NCS)
Sunday, April 16 at 3:00 p.m. EST on FS1
- Kaulig Racing has made four starts at Martinsville Speedway in the NCS.
- The team earned its third top-10 finish of the season at Bristol Motor Speedway, tying its season-best finish, after Justin Haley finished sixth in the Food City Dirt Race.
AJ Allmendinger, No. 16 Action Industries Camaro ZL1
- AJ Allmendinger has made 23 NCS starts at Martinsville Speedway.
- Allmendinger has two top fives and seven top-10 finishes with an average finish of 19th at Martinsville
Justin Haley, No. 31 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camaro ZL1
- Justin Haley has made four starts at Martinsville Speedway in the NCS.
- Haley earned his best finish of the 2023 season at Bristol Motor Speedway after finishing sixth in the Food City Dirt Race.
Call 811.com Before You Dig. 250
NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS)
Saturday, April 15 at 7:30 p.m. EST on FS1
- Kaulig Racing has made 15 starts at Martinsville Speedway in the NXS.
- The team has earned three top fives and six top-10 finishes, including 99 laps led at Martinsville
- So far in the 2023 NXS season, Kaulig Racing has earned two wins, two pole awards, seven top fives and 15 top-10 finishes.
Derek Kraus, No. 10 International Order of T. Roosevelt Chevrolet Camaro
- Derek Kraus will make his first start at Martinsville Speedway in the NXS this weekend and his second start in the series with Kaulig Racing.
- Kraus has four previous starts at Martinsville Speedway in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series (NCTS) , earning one top-10 finish at the short track in 2020.
- Kraus earned a top-10 finish in his first-ever NXS start with Kaulig Racing at Richmond Raceway in the ToyotaCare 250.
Daniel Hemric, No. 11 AG1 Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Hemric has earned two top fives, three top-10 finishes and has an average finish of 6.8 in his four starts at Martinsville Speedway.
- Hemric has led 46 laps at Martinsville Speedway.
Chandler Smith, No. 16 Quick Tie Products Chevrolet Camaro
- Chandler Smith will make his first start at Martinsville Speedway in the NXS this weekend in the Call811.com Before You Dig. 250.
- Smith earned a fourth place and sixth-place finish at Martinsville in the NCTS in 2021 and 2022 and led two laps in the 2022 Blue Emu Maximum Pain Relief 200.