Kaulig Racing Weekly Preview | Phoenix Raceway
November 1, 2023
NASCAR Cup Series Championship
NASCAR Cup Series (NCS)
Sunday, November 5 at 3:00 p.m. EST on NBC
- Kaulig Racing has made six NCS starts at Phoenix Raceway.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Kaulig Racing has earned one win at the Bank of America ROVAL 400, five top five and 13 top-10 finishes.
- After earning a race-high of 46 laps-led in the Bank of America ROVAL 400, the team has led a total of 88 laps in the 2023 season.
AJ Allmendinger, No. 16 Action Industries Camaro ZL1
- AJ Allmendinger has made 22 NCS starts at Phoenix Raceway and has earned two top-10 finishes and led 18 laps.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Allmendinger has earned one win, three top five, six top-10 finishes and has led 64 laps.
Justin Haley, No. 31 Campers Inn RV Camaro ZL1
- Justin Haley has made five NCS starts at Phoenix Raceway.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Haley has earned one top five and five top-10 finishes, with a best qualifying effort of third.
- Haley’s best finish of the season came from his runner-up finish in the first-ever race at the Chicago Street Course where he led 23 laps, the most he has led in a single race.
- After completing the 2023 Coca-Cola 600 and Alsco Uniforms 300, Haley now holds the record for the most NASCAR National Series miles completed in a single day by any driver in NASCAR history.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship
NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS)
Saturday, November 4 at 7:00 p.m. EDT on USA
- Kaulig Racing has made 27 NXS starts at Phoenix Raceway and has earned six top five and 19 top-10 finishes.
- So far in the 2023 NXS season, Kaulig Racing has earned four wins, six pole awards, 21 top five and 50 top-10 finishes.
Daniel Hemric, No. 10 Action Industries Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Hemric has made 11 NXS starts at Phoenix Raceway where he has earned one win, one pole award, three top fives, eight top-10 finishes and has led 93 laps.
- Hemric has earned six top five and 18 top-10 finishes so far in the 2023 season.
Derek Kraus, No. 11 Western States Flooring Chevrolet Camaro
- Derek Kraus will make his first start at Phoenix Raceway in the NXS in the NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship race.
- Kraus made seven NXS starts for Kaulig Racing in the 2023 season and earned three top-10 finishes and led 21 laps.
Chandler Smith, No. 16 Quick Tie Products Chevrolet Camaro
- Chandler Smith will make his second start at Phoenix Raceway in the NXS in the NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship. He finished fifth and led two laps in the United Rentals 200 in March
- Smith currently sits 10th in the NXS points standings with one win, eight top fives and 12 top-10 finishes this season.