Kaulig Racing Weekly Preview | Phoenix Raceway
March 8, 2023
United Rentals Work United 500
NASCAR Cup Series (NCS)
Sunday, March 12 at 3:30 p.m. EST on FOX
- Kaulig Racing has made four total starts at Phoenix Raceway with AJ Allmendinger and Justin Haley in both 2022 events.
- Allmendinger led one lap in the 2022 season finale and earned a 12th-place finish.
AJ Allmendinger, No. 16 Action Industries Camaro ZL1
- AJ Allmendinger has made 21 NCS starts at Phoenix Raceway.
- In his last three starts, two with Kaulig Racing, Allmendinger has two top-12 finishes.
- Allmendinger also led one lap in the 2022 season finale race at Phoenix
Justin Haley, No. 31 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camaro ZL1
- Justin Haley has made four starts at Phoenix Raceway in the NCS.
- Haley finished eighth at Las Vegas Motor Speedway last weekend to earn his first top-10 finish of the 2023 season.
United Rentals 200
NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS)
Saturday, March 11 at 4:30 p.m. EST on FS1
- Kaulig Racing has made 24 total starts at Phoenix Raceway in the NXS.
- The team has earned five top fives, 16 top-10 finishes and has led 14 laps at Phoenix.
Kyle Busch, No. 10 LA Golf Chevrolet Camaro
- Kyle Busch has made 24 starts at Phoenix Raceway in the NXS, winning 11 (45.8%) of those starts.
- Busch has also earned 10 pole awards, 17 top fives, 20 top-10 finishes and led 2,234 laps at Phoenix.
Daniel Hemric, No. 11 Cirkul Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Hemric has earned one win at Phoenix Raceway, when he secured the 2021 NXS Championship.
- Daniel Hemric has made 10 starts at Phoenix Raceway and has earned one win, three top fives, seven top-10 finishes and has led 93 laps.
Chandler Smith, No. 16 Quick Tie Chevrolet Camaro
- Chandler Smith will make his debut at Phoenix Raceway in the Xfinity Series during the United Rentals 200 Saturday.
- Smith made four starts at Phoenix Raceway in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series (NCTS), recording one win and finishing in the top five in his other three starts.
- Smith also won the 2020 ARCA Menards Series (ARCA) race in his only start at Phoenix Raceway.
- So far in the 2023 NXS season, Smith has earned one pole award and recorded two top-five finishes.