Kaulig Racing Weekly Preview | Pocono Raceway
July 10, 2023
NASCAR Cup Series (NCS)
Sunday, July 23 at 2:30 p.m. EDT on USA
- Kaulig Racing has made two NCS starts at Pocono Raceway, earning top-25 finishes in both starts.
- So far in the 2023 season, Kaulig Racing has earned one runner-up finish, a third-place finish, nine top-10 finishes and has led 30 laps.
AJ Allmendinger, No. 16 Action Industries Camaro ZL1
- AJ Allmendinger has made 22 starts at Pocono Raceway and has led five laps and earned two top-10 finishes.
- The Pocono 400 will mark Allmendinger’s first NCS start on the Tricky Triangle since 2018.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Allmendinger has led seven laps and earned one top five, four top 10 and seven top-15 finishes.
Justin Haley, No. 31 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camaro ZL1
- Justin Haley has made two NCS starts at Pocono Raceway.
- So far in the 2023 NCS season, Haley has earned one top five and five top-10 finishes with a best qualifying effort of third.
- Haley’s best finish of the season came from his runner-up finish in the first-ever race at the Chicago Street Course where he led 23 laps, the most he has led in a single race.
- After completing the 2023 Coca-Cola 600 and Alsco Uniforms 300, Haley now holds the record for the most NASCAR National Series miles completed in a single day by any driver in NASCAR history.
Pocono Mountains 225
NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS)
Saturday, July 22 at 5:30 p.m. EDT on USA
- Kaulig Racing has made 13 NXS starts at Pocono Raceway and has earned three top fives, eight top-10 finishes and 31-laps led.
- So far in the 2023 NXS season, Kaulig Racing has earned four wins, 14 top fives, 30 top 10-finishes and four pole awards.
Daniel Suarez, No. 10 LeafHome Water Solutions Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Suarez has made two NXS starts at Pocono Raceway, earning a top five and a top-10 finish In both starts.
- Suarez won the NXS championship in 2016, claiming three victories that same year at Michigan, Dover and the championship finale at Homestead-Miami.
Daniel Hemric, No. 11 Chevy Accessories Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Hemric has made five NXS starts at Pocono Raceway, where he has earned one top five, four top-10 finishes and 18 laps led.
- Hemric currently sits seventh in the 2023 NXS standings and has earned three top five and 10 top-10 finishes.
Chandler Smith, No. 16 Quick Tie Products Chevrolet Camaro
- Chandler Smith will make his first start at Pocono Raceway in the NXS in the Pocono Mountains 225.
- Smith won the 2022 Craftsman Truck series race at Pocono Raceway after qualifying in second.
- Smith sits fifth in the NXS points standings with one win, five top fives and eight top 10s.