Kaulig Racing Weekly Preview | Richmond Raceway
March 29, 2023
Toyota Owners 400
NASCAR Cup Series (NCS)
Sunday, April 2 at 3:30 p.m. EST on FS1
- Kaulig Racing has made four starts at Richmond Raceway, all in the 2022 NCS season.
Chandler Smith, No. 13 Quick Tie Products Camaro ZL1
- Chandler Smith will be making his NCS debut Sunday at Richmond Raceway in the Toyota Owners 400.
- Smith previously attempted to qualify for the Daytona 500.
AJ Allmendinger, No. 16 Action Industries Camaro ZL1
- AJ Allmendinger has 24 NCS starts at Richmond Raceway, earning three top-10 finishes.
- Allmendinger’s first NCS start with Kaulig Racing at Richmond Raceway was 2022 Federated Auto Parts 400 where he finished 27th.
Justin Haley, No. 31 LeafFilter Gutter Protection Camaro ZL1
- Justin Haley has made four starts at Richmond Raceway in the NCS.
- Haley’s best finish came last year in the 2022 Federated Auto Parts 400, where he finished 21st.
NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS)
Saturday, April 1 at 1:00 p.m. EST on FS1
- Kaulig Racing has made 19 starts at Richmond Raceway in the NXS.
- The team has earned five top fives, 11 top-10 finishes and led 187 laps at Richmond.
Derek Kraus, No. 10 International Order of T. Roosevelt Chevrolet Camaro
- Kraus will make his NXS debut with Kaulig Racing at Richmond Raceway for the ToyotaCare 250.
Daniel Hemric, No. 11 Cirkul Chevrolet Camaro
- Daniel Hemric has earned three top fives, five top-10 finishes and has an average finish of 8.5 in his six NXS starts at Richmond Raceway.
- He has led 102 laps at Richmond Raceway.
- Hemric will be one of four drivers competing for Dash4Cash
Chandler Smith, No. 16 Quick Tie Products Chevrolet Camaro
- Chandler Smith recorded one win and two top-fives in three starts at Richmond Raceway in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series (NCTS).
- He will make his first NXS start at the short track this weekend in the ToyotaCare 250.